Having clear communication on a website sounds like an obvious thing- but sometimes we forget to put ourselves in our customers’ shoes and keep things simple and straight-forward.
Some of the questions you can ask yourself when checking out your own website is:
- Is it crystal clear what it is I offer?
- Can my prospective customers- the ones that don’t know me at all, find answers to what they need or are looking for?
- Is the next step in the sales funnel obvious to find and easy to take: ie: book, buy, call.
I’d love to hear your thoughts, answers and questions! You can reply below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Align your Soul Brand Website
to your Mission of Service
- Evaluate your own website on a practical and energetic level
- Understand how your customers connect with your website
- Realign your business with the truth of your Mission of Service
SIGN UP TO WATCH THE MASTERCLASS
"*" indicates required fields